“The Veneto in the mouth”
I received a special gift, one of those fans climbing themouth-watering and they want to cook. A gift of my land which carries with it the tradition and taste, I received a gift from a friend, a couple of packages of pasta, and that pasta!

For a family-run company and the Pastificio Artusi, the norms and values are a fundamental factor in the relations with customers and partners, in the same way of achieving the corporate objectives. Are aware of their responsibility to the social and economic level and manage it in a proactive way.

Pastificio Artusi respects the culture of Italian cuisine, with a preference for the art of the “create your pasta” by selecting some of the most typical and tasty formats. Skilfully combines ingredients of the highest quality, typical and natural, respecting the art of the preparation of its products, to satisfy even the most demanding audience.

Get a pasta dish healthy, nutritious and tasty means to weigh with … the operative stages and, just as happens with the words. Enhance the diversity and pursue excellence, you will understand that we are the result of choices made in the past and that we will be the fruit of choices for the future.

For its products, Pastificio Artusi choose fresh ingredients: no preservative, no additive or processing aid technology is added, to obtain a product 100% natural.
In respect of its own territory, history and local food and wine, the Pastificio Artusi prepares its pasta stuffed with the best ingredients: cheese Asiago DOP, Speck Alto Adige PGI (Chianina meat IGP, cheese Montasio DOP , Piave cheese DOP ,prosciutto di Sauris IGP,cured ham LEVI ,Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Pastificio Artusi reported in the production of historical products, such as: the ancient pastes of wheat “Senatore Cappelli”, the Bigoli and the Moro tortellini with Hen Padovana Pro Avibus, the latter in collaboration with the Istituto Agrario di Padova.

We met Enrico Artusi, partner with his brother Alberto, and I asked him what differentiates your company ?

Founded in 1998 pastificio Artusi, in 2003, to comply with all the regulations of the law on the subject, open a new lab that puts them in conditions of expanding the assortment, the company has embarked on a road, to enhance the choices and focusing solely on quality and, above all, 100% of the Italian supply chain.

Which markets do you operate?
Work for the 70% in Veneto and the remaining 30% of the market is abroad

Relationships with the internet?
We are in an initial phase, we have recently improved the website to give the user more information, we are now also working on the communication that needs to be further followed.

3 products that would bring on the moon?
Fresh pasta with grain intact timilia, a form of cheese bastardo del Grappa and, if it were possible, even a beer in the territory, what do you say to Beer Antoniana!

And in the future?
The power expenditure is reduced, however, for us italians, the pasta is essential !
Finally, it should be pointed out that in recent years the Pastificio Artusi has made an increasing commitment on the front of the hygiene and health standards in the production and traceability of raw materials, to guarantee to the final consumer a product that is always more healthy and quality.

Source: MadeRural